- This event has passed.
Culture Pop: MEDITATIONS, MAPPING AND MEMORIES
January 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5
Not your typical exhibition opening, Culture Pop! connects guests with the artists and the art itself. In addition to being among the first to see new exhibitions, guests also enjoy live music, poetry readings, complimentary food & cash bar with fine wines, craft beer and more. Guests get a unique glimpse of the A&H campus after nightfall.
Watch the campus come alive with countless activities:
- Preview the Meditations, Mapping and Memories exhibitions
- Panel discussion with the artists and A&H’s Chief Curator
- View a pop-up exhibition by Faren LeJeune
- Enjoy live music by Beth McKee
- Hear readings from local writers and poets
- Meet A&H’s Artists-in-Action
- Watch demonstrations by A&H Art School instructors
- Snack on complimentary appetizers by Arthur’s Catering
- Plus, a cash bar with fines wines and craft beers is available
Free for A&H Members; $5 for Not-Yet-Members
Please note new start time! Now an extra half hour to enjoy the event!