The A&H’s educational opportunities for schools include:
- Student visits to the A&H’s museums, along with activities related to what they learn at these museums.
- Outreach visits to schools, where A&H education staff teaches printmaking history and students are guided to make their own prints.
Field Trips for Grades K-8
- Maitland History Museum & Telephone Museum tour, plus hands-on activity – $8 per student
- Maitland Art Center gallery & grounds tour; plus hands-on activity for K-3 only — $8 per student
- Printmaking Residency (5 days — for grades 5-8) — $40 per student
- Print Making for All (1 day — for grades 2-8) — $10 per student
Orange County Public Schools may be eligible for a United Arts grant for these programs. Contact us for details.
Programs are available Tuesdays through Fridays, beginning September 5, 2018.
For more information, or to pay for a program by check, contact our Education Department:
407.539.2181, ext 266; firstname.lastname@example.org