The A&H offers countless opportunities for guests to interact with hands-on contemporary art and history exhibitions. Its rich legacy as a retreat for notable artists like Milton Avery and Ralston Crawford, dedication to providing an interactive museum experience, and prestigious designation of Florida's 44th National Historic Landmark, secure the A&H's reputation as a valued community partner.
There are many ways to make a donation to Art & History Museums of Maitland:
- If you're sending a check, you can send it to: 231 W. Packwood Ave. Maitland, FL 32751
- If you have a Donor Advised Fund, your fund manager can send grants to the address above. Our EIN is 59-1710129.
- Donations by credit card can be made by clicking here (and the orange button below).
- Be sure to ask your employer if they match your gifts to nonprofits -- many companies do!
- Thanksgiving to April 30 only: donations to A&H through the United Arts Collaborative Campaign are matched 15%.
- Gifts of stock, insurance, and other funds can be facilitated through our financial advisor. Contact us and we'll put you in touch!
Thank you for your generosity! Please contact our Development Department if you have any questions:
email@example.com / 407.539.2181 x260.
Maitland Art and History Association DBA Art & History Museums- Maitland is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization regulated by the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services pursuant to the Florida Solicitation of Charitable Contributions Act. Our Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services Registration Number is CH9979. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (800-435-7352 OR VISIT https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.