Corporate Giving Circle
Businesses, public agencies and community associations are invited to join the A&H at one of the following levels, which include increasing benefits:
- A window decal to declare support for A&H to the world
- Recognition in the A&H annual report
- A listing on the A&H website
- 5% discount on museum shop purchases
- A complimentary annual adult pass to the Museums for the CEO
- Invites for the CEO to members-only A&H events
- 2 free guest passes to the Museums
$250 FRIEND – Fan level benefits, plus . . .
- A logo listing with URL link on the A&H website
- 10% total discount on museum shop purchases
- A complimentary annual family pass to the Museums for the CEO
- 4 total guest passes to the Museums
$500 ASSOCIATE – Friend level benefits, plus . . .
- 8 total guest passes to the exhibition galleries
- 5% discount on facility rentals for official corporate events
$1,000+ PARTNER – Associate level benefits, plus . . .
- Invites for the CEO to Landmark Society Member events at A&H
- 10 total guest passes to the Museums
- 10% total discount on facility rentals for official corporate events
- A private “behind-the-scenes” tour of the sites with the Executive Director
NOTE: Additional benefits may be available for higher level corporate “Partners.”
Contact Adam Fiallos, Development Manager, at 407.539.2181 ext. 260 or firstname.lastname@example.org to become part of our Corporate Giving Circle.
Sponsorship at A&H
The A&H provides sponsors the assurance of knowing they can rely on A&H as a building block to foster brand awareness and increase profitability. Our rich legacy as a retreat for notable American artists, dedication to providing an interactive museum experience, and prestigious designation of Greater Orlando’s only National Historic Landmark, secure the A&H’s reputation as a valued community partner.
There are many opportunities to increase your brand exposure by supporting the A&H and be seen by over 35,000 visitors and over 29,000 website visitors!
Please contact Adam Fiallos at 407.539.2181 ext. 260 or at email@example.com to discuss your company’s needs.
Maitland Art and History Association DBA Art & History Museums- Maitland is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization regulated by the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services pursuant to the Florida Solicitation of Charitable Contributions Act. Our Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services Registration Number is CH9979. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (800-435-7352 OR VISIT https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.