In the spirit of André Smith's Research Studio, the A&H's Art School offers artists of all media, experience and ages opportunities to grow, explore and collaborate.
Our goal is to connect students to a wealth of artistic resources - in our instructors, artists, museum collections and community.
The A&H's Art School offers small, approachable class sizes and welcomes all skill levels. Instructors are happy to help you attain your personal art goals. You will be inspired by our historic teaching studios and grounds, recognized as greater Orlando's only National Historic Landmark. Feel the spirit of innovation and experimentation that has endured since 1937.
Learn more about:
Classes & Workshops (including Young Artist Workshops):
- Classes & workshops in duration of one week or less are not refundable
- Transfers and refunds must be requested 7 days before the first class meeting and are subject to a $25 administrative fee
- Withdrawals are available the week of and before the second class for 50% of refund
- After the second class students may withdraw with no refund
- A&H reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances
- Classes with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled. Students will be notified in advance and full refunds will be issued
- These policies apply regardless of attendance status
Programming & Tours:
- Cancellations must be done 48 hours in advance