In the spirit of André Smith's Research Studio, the A&H's Art School offers artists of all media, experience and ages opportunities to grow, explore and collaborate.
Our goal is to connect students to a wealth of artistic resources - in our instructors, artists, museum collections and community.
The A&H's Art School offers small, approachable class sizes and welcomes all skill levels. Instructors are happy to help you attain your personal art goals. You will be inspired by our historic teaching studios and grounds, recognized as greater Orlando's only National Historic Landmark. Feel the spirit of innovation and experimentation that has endured since 1937.
Learn more about:
Classes & Workshops:
- Class registration ends Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 5PM. Registration for workshops is ongoing and closes the Wednesday prior to the scheduled workshop date. If space is available, late registration may be available before the start of the first class, subject to a $35 late registration fee.
- Classes & workshops in duration of one week or less are not refundable.
- Transfers and refunds must be requested 7 days before the first class meeting and subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Withdrawals are available the week of and before the second class for 50% of refund.
- After the second class, refunds are not available, and classes are not prorated for students who are not able to attend the entire semester.
- A&H reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances.
- Classes with insufficient enrollment may be canceled. Students will be notified in advance and full refunds will be issued.
Programming & Tours:
- Cancellations must be done 48 hours in advance.