Membership at A&H
A&H offers truly one-of-a-kind encounters that foster an appreciation for art and history through immersive experiences that celebrate Maitland’s diverse cultural heritage and preserve the community’s legacy embodied in Jules André Smith’s Research Studio, our National Historic Landmark. Our Members support that vision, and we encourage them to visit often! We thank you for being part of this legacy.
BASIC ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP benefits include:
- free admission to all A&H museums & select events
- free admission to Bok Tower Gardens
- invitation to members-only events
- access to members-only areas during select special events
- e-newsletter subscription
- early-bird registration for educational programs, including Art School
- 5% discount on education program registration fees & museum shop purchases
- 2 guest passes to our museums
Basic Membership Fees
$30 Individual Student / Individual Senior (65+) / Individual Maitland Resident
$40 Individual Adult
$50 Senior Couple (65+)
$60 Family (Household)
Click here to compare Basic Membership & Distinguished Giving Benefits
Contact us at 407.539.2181 x260 or email@example.com with questions or to upgrade your existing membership.
DISTINGUISHED GIVING CIRCLE
In appreciation of your support at a Distinguished Giving level, we are pleased to offer these complimentary benefits in addition to the Basic Membership benefits:
- 10% total discounts on program registration fees and museum store purchases
- Public recognition in the A&H annual report
- A North American Reciprocal Museum Association Pass (benefits at 1,178+ museums throughout the U.S.)
- 4 guest passes to the A&H Museums
$250 FRIEND – Fan level benefits, plus…
- 1 photo session on the A&H campus per year (time slot only, must be scheduled in advance)
- 6 guest passes to the A&H Museums
$500 FELLOW – Friend level benefits, plus...
- 5% total discount on facility rentals for corporate events
- 8 total guest passes to the A&H Museums
$1,000+ LANDMARK SOCIETY MEMBERS – Fellow level benefits, plus . . .
- Invitation to exclusive Landmark Society events
- Public recognition on site and in the A&H annual report
- 10% total discount on facility rentals for corporate events
- 10 total guest passes to the A&H Museums
- A private “behind-the-scenes” tour of the sites with the Executive Director
- Up to 6 photo sessions on the A&H campus per year (time slot only, must be scheduled in advance)
Maitland Art and History Association DBA Art & History Museums- Maitland is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization regulated by the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services pursuant to the Florida Solicitation of Charitable Contributions Act. Our Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services Registration Number is CH9979. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (800-435-7352 OR VISIT https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.