The Art & History Museums – Maitland is a private non-profit 501(c)(3).
The A&H offers countless opportunities for guests to interact with hands-on contemporary art and history exhibitions. Its rich legacy as a retreat for notable artists like Milton Avery and Ralston Crawford, dedication to providing an interactive museum experience, and prestigious designation of Florida’s 44th National Historic Landmark, secure the A&H’s reputation as a valued community partner.
Did you know:
- The A&H had 2,765 student visits in Art School classes in 2016-2017
- The A&H is the repository of over 1,500 artworks, plus 3,500 historic artifacts, archives and ephemera
- More than 200 unique reliefs, carvings, and sculptures decorate the 5.5+ acre Maitland Art Center campus
- The Art Center campus is the only National Historic Landmark in Greater Orlando
- The A&H welcomed 10+ artists to campus through our Artist-in-Action and Artist-in-Residence programs in 2016-17
Maitland Art and History Association DBA Art & History Museums- Maitland is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization regulated by the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services pursuant to the Florida Solicitation of Charitable Contributions Act. Our Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services Registration Number is CH9979. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (800-435-7352 OR VISIT https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.